The ProShop powered by ’47 is now open with new health and safety measures in place. Before you stop by, please review the new in-store shopping guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience on your next visit to the ProShop powered by ’47!
Play It Safe Guidelines and Protocols:
- Please stay home if you are...
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea or vomiting)
- Have been in close contact with an individual diagnosed or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by health care provider or public health official.
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Entry & exit procedures:
- To ensure the safest experience possible, guests may only enter and exit the store through the North Station side entrance. There will be a single lane in and single lane out. Please sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing station at the store entrance before entering and exiting the store.
- Use cashless or contactless payment:
- To limit the number of touchpoints between staff and customers in the store, we recommend guests use a cashless experience for all retail purchases. Download the TD Garden Hub App for a streamlined checkout experience using your mobile wallet or Apple Pay. Cash is still accepted at one point of sale.
- Gameday bag policy:
- Bags must be 14"x14"x6" or smaller to enter TD Garden. ProShop clear shopping bags will be allowed into TD Garden, but must be tagged by a sales associate at the register and will be screened upon entrance.
- Fitting rooms and restrooms:
- The store's fitting rooms and restrooms will remain closed to the public at this time. Restrooms are available in North Station.
What we're doing to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the store for all guests to use, including at the store's entrance. Guests are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit from the store.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas:
- All countertops, payment terminals and other high-touch areas throughout the store will be frequently sanitized with an alcohol-based cleaner to prevent the spread of germs and infectious disease, such as COVID-19.
- Online order & in-store pick-up:
- Beginning March 25, the ProShop powered by '47 will be offering an Order Online & Pick-Up In Store option for your convenience and safety. Here's how it works:
- Place your order online at BostonProShop.com
- Choose "Pick-up in store" as your shipping option at checkout
- Wait for confirmation email that your order is ready for pick-up (up to 48 hours)
- Visit us here and text 978-712-0611 upon arrival to pick up your order
- Click here for additional FAQs