The ProShop powered by ’47 is now open with new health and safety measures in place. Before you stop by, please review the new in-store shopping guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience on your next visit to the ProShop powered by ’47!
Play It Safe Guidelines and Protocols:
- Entry & exit procedures:
- To ensure the safest experience possible, guests may only enter and exit the store through the North Station side entrance. There will be a single lane in and single lane out. Please sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing station at the store entrance before entering and exiting the store.
- Use cashless or contactless payment:
- To limit the number of touchpoints between staff and customers in the store, we recommend guests use a cashless experience for all retail purchases. Download the TD Garden Hub App for a streamlined checkout experience using your mobile wallet or Apple Pay. Cash is still accepted at one point of sale.
- Gameday bag policy:
- Bags must be 14"x14"x6" or smaller to enter TD Garden. ProShop clear shopping bags will be allowed into TD Garden, but must be tagged by a sales associate at the register and will be screened upon entrance.
- Fitting rooms and restrooms:
- The store's fitting rooms and restrooms will remain closed to the public at this time. Restrooms are available in North Station.
What we're doing to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the store for all guests to use, including at the store's entrance. Guests are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit from the store.
- Online order:
- Beginning March 25, the ProShop powered by '47 will be offering an Order Online. Here's how it works:
- Place your order online at BostonProShop.com